Rachael has been working more on her fine motor skills the last few weeks and one of the best ways to do that is with crafting. I’ve scoured the net looking for Valentine’s Crafts to Keep Kids Busy and here are just a few of the ones that I love.
1. We love the latest in Star Wars so this is a great Star Wars Valentine’s Day Box
2. Making a valentine for family? Maybe a grandparent check out this Love Bug Valentine Photo Holder
3. If you want to have the kids decorate the house this Heart Mobile would be perfect to hang in a front hallway.
4. This has been Rae’s favorite for fine motor: Heart Sticker Art
5. For an edible treat check out Mimi Cute Lips who has a few different Valentine Treats in one post:
6. Make a beautiful candle holder with a simple mason jar!
7. This adorable Valentine Love Bug from Ashley is fantastic!
8. Make decorating sparkly and fun with these Valentine’s Hearts
9. Make a lasting impression with this Handpainted Canvas Tote:
10. These DIY Felt Valentine Hearts are beautiful:
What are some of your favorite Valentine’s Crafts to keep kids busy? Are there any that we missed? I like offering the kids an opportunity to test different skills. They also help develop skills like their fine motor skills with using scissors or eye hand coordination as we glue and piece crafts together. We also develop life long skills when we work on cooking crafts. Our crafts can also become more than just a craft when we can also create a gift. The handpainted tote is perfect for gifting to grandparents or even teachers. I love the idea of taking that tote and adding a cup and gift card for a teacher to know they are loved too.