Charlie does our laundry at this point. It’s nice because I don’t have to climb to the basement to do it. The bad part is that he doesn’t always remember to do it. Last weekend we had family over for a huge party. The morning before I woke up and was straightening things up around the house only to find 6 loads of laundry that needed to be done. Knowing we didn’t really have the time to do it, I headed to the laundromat to get it done quickly. Why didn’t we have the time? Our washer and dryer are older and need to be replaced. It takes forever for a load to dry. I’m talking 2-3 hours for a load of colored clothes. That’s why I want to upgrade the laundry room with LG and Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
- Cleaning and Convenience are at the top of the list when it comes to front load
- Benefits would be that cleaning performance within front load is better than top load
- Front loaders will typically use less water and also consume less electricity
- The washer also spins faster to help keep clothes drier to reduce overall drying time.
- Best cleaning performance
- Gentleness on clothes so they last longer
- Most energy efficient to save on utility bills
- Highest spin speaks to dry clothes faster
- SideKick compatible – providing additional capacity to wash 2 loads at once
Right now if you purchase an LG Front Load Washer and SideKick you will save an additional $150. If you’re still not sure about which washer is best for you, Best Buy Blue Shirts are experts in the benefits surrounding LG Front Load laundry.
For us I think the SideKick option is the biggest time saver. Hello 6 loads at the laundromat last week. This is like a small washer that goes under the main washer and allows you to wash 2 loads at one time. While it’s small, it’s mighty. It has 6 wash cycles and 2 temperatures. I think this is why I’m excited. I can throw our swim stuff in the bottom and wash a full colored load on the top. It would also be great for families with smaller kids, especially babies. Imagine having a diaper blow out and being able to through that in the small SideKick while you wash everything else from the day up top. Is it time for you to Upgrade the Laundry Room with LG and Best Buy?