Its time to get ready for some July Knitting with our July Knit Alongs! You have your choice of several knit alongs this month.
- Camp Loopy: I happen to love Camp Loopy and this year I’m celebrating my third year in doing it. Not a strict knit along where everyone follows the same pattern but Camp Loopy has a theme each year (Space for 2019) and each month they have a variation of that theme to meet guidelines. June was easy with using a pattern from 2019. July was just announced!
- Middleburg: Two strands held together to make a poncho. This is a mystery KAL. You will get a clue every week until your poncho is finished. Kits for this KAL can be purchased through Stunning String Studio. The price is pretty awesome for a poncho at just $49!
- Summer Nights KAL: Another mystery KAL but this time you will be making a shawl. The best part is that for a limited time you can get the pattern for free through Lucky Violet Color Co.
- Venus Rising: I love the designs by Boo Knits. They are absolutely stunning lace. This MKAL is sure to be another beautiful shawl design.
- Girl Gang: I love the idea of this one as it is a MKAL but one that will be available in French and English! Imagine joining knitters from all over the world! There are kits available for this one as well!
- Perfect Blend: Whether your blending coffee, tea or yarn this pattern is great for July. A summery shawl in fingering weight from Miss Babs. There are sets available from Miss Babs with 12 different colors in the set.
Do you know of other July Knit Alongs? Please leave a comment here so I can add it to the list or send me an email. If you know of ones starting later this year, send me a message so I can get them added to the lists!