If you are planning a romantic evening for your significant other, then these tips will help show you how to organize your bedroom for romance.
It is hard to find romance in a cluttered up and messy bedroom. You don’t want to be thinking about what you should have done or be moving your clutter from one pile to the next to make room for your honey.
Steps for bringing romance to the bedroom
- Remove the Clutter – A cluttered bedroom is anything but romantic. Get a bag or basket and remove anything that doesn’t belong in the room and put it up where it goes or put it away so you can tend to it later. Make sure you have the tops of dressers and side tables clean of clutter. This will give you a place to put some special touches such as candles and flowers.
- Clean the Room – Vacuum or sweep the floor and then do your dusting of any shelves and don’t forget the bed headboard, frame and posts. If you have any throw rugs in the room make sure they are clean and fresh.
- Change the Sheets – If you have the extra money to buy pretty sheets go ahead but if you don’t have the extra cash just change your sheets and pillow cases to the best ones you have. Be sure you wash the other bed coverings you will be using. If you have a dust ruffle make sure it is clean and adjusted on the bed correctly.
- Adding Scent – Spray a nice scent in the room but nothing over powering and especially not a scent that you think your husband would not enjoy. You can use a soft scented linen spray on your bedding and curtains.
- Use Candles – Never leave lit candles unattended. Place some pretty and colorful candles on a mirror that you have laid flat on your dresser or side table. Sprinkle some rose petals or conversations hearts around the base of them for a pretty arrangement.
- Flowers – Add some pretty flowers to a clear glass vase and put in the bedroom. If you receive any special roses or flowers for Valentines Day use them in the bedroom. Have a vase ready just in case you receive a pretty bouquet. You can also use artificial flowers that you already have at home.
- Add Music – Have your favorite songs ready and already in your CD player. You can even find music on the internet to play over your computer speakers if you need to.
Using these tips will help you have a bedroom that will set the mood for a romantic evening any time. Do you have any personal tips for how to organize your bedroom for romance?