I love working with new companies and old. Best Buy is by far one of my favorites to work with because I am a die hard technology lover. I can’t stand knowing there is new tech that I haven’t at least tested out. I’m excited to be working with Best Buy to present the Wear OS by Google + Fossil smartwatch to you. I received the Fossil Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch to review. All opinions are my own.
Fossil SmartWatch Appearance
First can we discuss the appearance of the Fossil SmartWatch? It is absolutely stunning. The watch can go great dressed down but is also elegant and perfect for a dressy night. It is a pure beauty that even fits in with your workout clothes so you can go straight from the gym to the office or a date. I received the magnificent rose gold color that is so popular these days.
Fossil SmartWatch Health
Like most smartwatches, the Fossil Smartwatch allows you to take charge of your own health.
- Record information about exercise sessions with this Fossil women’s smart watch.
- It monitors heart rate and location
- Connects to Wear OS by Google:
- Make every minute matter with smart help and health coaching, from the convenience of your wrist.
- Proactive Help From the Google Assistant: Keeps you ahead of your day with proactive, personalized help from Google Assistant, even before you ask.
- Smarter Health Coaching from Google Fit: Motivates you towards a healthier life with coaching and activity tracking based on guidelines from the American Heart Association & World Health Organization.
- Maximizes Your Time: Get more done and maximize your time with more glanceable, easy to manage notifications, with smart replies to respond quickly on the go.
Fossil SmartWatch Customization
One of the things I really liked about the Fossil Gen 4 Venture HR Smartwatch was the faces. You really can make it custom to what you like. There are a ton of faces available!
You can go from classic to silly with mustaches. The colors are beautiful and the designs are crisp on the watch itself.
Fossil SmartWatch Additional Attributes
- Makes it easier to be healthy with the Google Fit app’s two new activity trackers—Heart Points and Move Minutes—which were designed in collaboration with the American Heart Association and the World Health Organization. These evidence-based metrics measure activity intensity, and smarter health coaching makes your fitness goals more achievable by motivating you to stay active throughout your day, everyday. This smartwatch is also swimproof and able to play stored music on your runs.
- Quick access to Google Pay—so you can pay with a wave at almost anyplace that accepts credit cards.
- Complete customization of the apps on your watch. You can remove or silence apps. This is a great way to get a bit more battery life out of your Fossil SmartWatch.