We all know that kids love to get messy and doing crafts is a great way for them to do it. With Easter in just a few weeks I thought it would be a good idea to grab some great ideas for Easter crafts for the kids.
- Bunny and Chick Candy Packages from Tonya at Divine Lifestyle
- A beautiful Button Easter Egg from Carrie Elle
- Upcycled Easter Egg Cups from Growing up Madison
- Yarn eggs from Happy Hour Projects Um hello combine yarn and kids crafts! I’m all over this one!
- Mini Mum Chicks from We Know Stuff
- Footprint carrots from The Neighborhood Moms is not only a cute craft but a great keepsake!
- Learn how to make Easter Egg Pom Poms from The Country Chic Cottage
- An easy candy Jar from Busy Creating Memories
- How awesome is this Jelly Bean lamp from Happy Hour Projects
- An Easter Candle Holder that would be beautiful in any room from Our Family World
Do you enjoy doing crafts with your kids? Which of the above would be the best for you to do as a family? I’m loving the Button Easter Egg. I think it would be a great way to see the kids creativity. Will they clump colors together or be random? Rae would definitely be a random girl as she is all about maximum color but Charlie would be an organized crafter making sure that all the colors were in a sections alone.
I love the idea of the Jelly Bean lamp. I would only be a little concerned that I would want to break into it to eat them all. Can we make it with just black beans? Oh and definitely don’t get my favorite jelly beans to use. There are many other Easter Crafts for the Kids but I found these ones to be so different that I had to share them with you all.