My drink of choice is always either tea or water. Last year for Christmas I received a beautiful ceramic teapot from the kids and Steve. It was great because it came with the metal infuser. The only bad part was the salesperson didn’t talk with Steve much and I didn’t get any loose tea to brew. This year I thought it would be great to show off some Different Christmas Presents for Tea Drinkers. I was sent a Pretty in Pink Teapot set to review. All opinions are my own.
- Make your tea infusers fun! Most people know that plain and simple ball infuser. Now a days you can get infusers in different shapes and colors even. I happen to love this Tea Lovers Infusion set. These infusers are made to hang inside your cup. Their pants are where you put your loose leaf tea. I think they’re cute and so functional. There are several other designs you can chose from as well.
- A glass teapot gift set is a different present that adds whimsy and beauty to a kitchen. Most tea drinkers have either a metal teapot that goes on the stove or they use some sort of coffee maker to make their tea. I love the simplistic beauty of these glass teapots. The Pretty in Pink Tea gift set comes with the glass pot, burner, glass infuser and a set of blooming tea.
- Blooming tea is out of the ordinary and brings different flavors to a tea drinker’s cup. Blooming tea is exactly what it sounds like. It is a set of flowers that have been freeze dried. When placed in hot water, the flowers bloom and produce a floral tea.
The tea is lighter than a regular black tea but it has varying tastes and I love that. Like most teas the longer you steep, the stronger the flavor. But unlike most tea bags, the bloom tea is good for 4-5 steeps making 4-5 POTS of tea. The best part was watching the kids watching the tea!
- An infusing travel tea mug? Yep you can find them. I love the Cosmopolitan metal brew travel mug. Its a stunning design and comes with a removable metal infusing basket. This one holds 16 ounces which is a perfect start to the day. But here’s the thing with the infusing basket you can use this mug in different ways. You can use it as cold brew coffee press or a infused water, making it perfect for all 4 seasons.
- For those that prefer to not use metal, you can also grab one of the BLOOMI insulated ceramic cups. They also come with a basket infuser. These cups have a lid as well which is perfect for keeping your tea warm but also serves as a spot to set your infuser basket when you’re done steeping your tea.
What is your favorite different Christmas present for tea drinkers?