Next week is Valentine’s Day and it’s time to think about date nights. What do you like to do? Where do you prefer to go? I checked out some of the best ways to celebrate Date Nights with your loved ones.
1) Find something you love to do together: Sarah and her husband love Ping Pong so she setup the table just for them.
2) Make sure you’re prepared for wherever the night might go. Hopefully one day Steve will surprise me with a get away. You know one I don’t really have to plan. He’ll make the plans, find the sitter and just tell me to grab the essentials. Or if you’re single make sure you have an Ultimate Date Night Essentials bag.
3) Take in a great movie at home: Marvel is a great way to spend time with together and have him involved too. Make this great dessert for after the movie!
4) Take the time to reconnect with your spouse. Here are some great ideas.
5) Take in a few classic movies. Beth has a great list of classic movies for date night that would be perfect for cuddling and watching and let’s face it there are some classics that we all should see and haven’t yet. When was the last time you popped in Casablanca?
6) Just go for dinner. With life as frantic as it is, it can be hard to get more than just a little time alone. I don’t think we’ve ever celebrated Valentine’s day without our kids around. Now is the time to search for good deals and eat a great meal.