From All Terrain:
All Terrain’s products use only natural ingredients, but are formulated for hard-core use. They are field-tested to ensure satisfaction for All Terrain’s passionate, high-performance customer. Now you can enjoy that expedition, family camping trip,
day hike, kayaking, gardening or day at the beach without having to use harsh chemical products to protect you from the sun, insects and whatever nature throws at you.
As Rachael and I have allergies, its hard to find skin products that don’t make us break out. While on vacation the kids decided to have a camp out. The only problems is all the bugs. The good news is we had brought along the Herbal Armor Spray. A light spray on all of us and the opening of the tent left us bug bite free for the entire vacation. We also used the TerraSport Spray sunblock. I love the spray because the kids don’t fight with me to put it on. A quick spray and they are protected. The TerraSport Spray comes in 30 and 15 SPF. Making it easy to choose which level of protection is best for your family. With the fair Irish skin in this house we chose to go with the 30 SPF and not a single red spot.
Find All Terrain on Facebook and Twitter
You can purchase your All Terrain Products online.
You can win your very own Herbal Armor Spray and TerraSport Spray.
Visit All Terrain and let me know which product (other than the 2 reviewed here) you would love to test out.
* Follow I Like It Frantic and AllTerrainCO on Twitter and Tweet. Don’t forget to add the @ILikeItFrantic @AllTerrainCO
* Follow this blog. If you already do let me know.
* Grab a button from the sidebar.
* Blog about this contest with links to All Terrain Company and I Like It Frantic and receive 5 extra entries. (Leave 5 separate comments.)
* Visit Life is a Sandcastle or Night Owl Mama and enter one of their giveaways. Earn two comments for leaving a comment on any of their other posts.
*Winners are chosen by Random.Org, if you want all your chances counted, make sure you leave individual comments, not all of them in one!
*winner has 48 hours to contact me or another name will be chosen.
*contest ends July 31. Winner will be posted shortly afterwards.
*open to US Bloggers only.
*rules for each entry must be followed to be valid.
I was sent a sample of this product to review. All opinions are my own and are not swayed by the company.