Easter is next weekend and if you’re like me you’re looking for a different way to cook your ham this year. We always do a Honey Baked Ham but this year I want to do a second ham with a different taste to it. So I’ve scoured some of my favorite sites to find 10 Different Easter Ham Recipes.
- Instead of taking hours basting and prepping your ham, Katie’s Cucina has a recipe for a Slow Cooker Maple Glazed Ham. Sounds like a great way to make dinner and still enjoy the family time.
- If you’re wanting to forgo the traditional ham on a plate and go for a different dinner try these Ham & Cheese Sliders from This Mamma Can Cook.
- Maybe you want to have a ham but are on a budget? Premeditated Leftovers has the perfect plan for an Easter Ham dinner for $30! How cool is it to feed a group for $30?
- Most hams are honey or maple glazed how about a little more boozy taste with this Baked Bourbon Honey Ham from Penny Lane?
- If you want the scoop on creating the perfect Honey Ham meal without the stress read more from Love Bakes Good Cakes on how to make the perfect meal with a Honey Baked Ham.
- Ham steaks can be a quick way to get ham in for Easter if its a small group you’ll be feeding. These Grilled Honey Bourbon Glazed Ham Steaks from Katie’s Cucina look delicious and so quick for our little family.
- Another take on ham in a different manner is to use country ham in this Country Ham and Corn Fritter dinner from This Mama Can Cook. I love the idea of country ham instead of regular old baked ham.
- An Orange Dijon Glazed Ham made from Delicious Meets Healthy recipe looks amazing. I love the idea of trying something so different with the kids.
- Another way to use a Honey Baked Ham for the perfect meal is available from Blogs By Donna. She does a different take from Love Bakes Good Cakes so compare the two and pick your favorite aspects from each one.
- I am a big fan of finding ways to spend more time with my family so another slow cooker recipe from Katie’s Cucina caught my eye with this Slow Cooker Ham with Applesauce.
Which of these 10 Different Easter Ham Recipes are your favorites?